Description: This is a montage project I made with Photoshop in celebration of the upcoming Christmas season with one of my favorite Dr Seuss quotes.
- I googled images of Christmas trees and DIY wrapped Christmas presents and selected the pictures that I liked.
- Then I cropped the background image to 8.5×11.
- Then I placed the second image of the presents in Photoshop and created a mask.
- Then using the brush tool I blended the image into the background image by decreasing the opacity.
- I choose a decorative font for my title which I typed in and enlarged on the background.
- Then I choose a contrasting San Serif font to use for my quote.
- I aligned the title, quote, and authors name to the right hand side of the image.
Top 3 things learned:
- How to use different layers in a project.
- How to blend multiple images into one.
- How to use Photoshop to make a montage about various topics.
Programs/Tools Used: Adobe Photoshop
Font #1 Name & Category: A Song For Jennifer – Decorative
Font #2 Name & Category: Myriad Pro – Sans Serif
Thumbnails of Images used: